Followers

Thursday, February 3, 2011

The First Stream

So, I decide today that I need a place on the internet to say things once again. Facebook has too many watchers, I don't "get" what Twitter is about, and some places on the internet are not my personal blog. Since Blogger is so gracious as to provide me with a space on the internet that nobody knows about, I can't see the harm in using it. The content will be frequently updated, as I have this retarded problem about having to always say something, and I'll usually talk about the things I like or don't like. My favorite topics will probably be roleplaying games, video games, models, and movies. Gonna be frequent, as I find myself with more free time than I like.

1 comment:

  1. Blogger is true grit. It's great for getting things off of your chest. Twitter is pretty much requoting everyone every second of your life.

    ReplyDelete